How to seek service

All you have to do is:

  • Call United Home Health Care of Shreveport at (318)-798-7777 for more information about our services.
  • If you feel that you qualify for services, ask your physician for a referral. You have the right to request that services be provided by this agency.
  • If you are in the hospital, ask the Discharge Planner or the Social Worker for a referral to United Home Health Care of Shreveport.
  • If you are being discharged from a nursing home or a skilled nursing facility, seek the home health service option by using any of the above referral methods.
  • A list of home healthcare agencies will be provided by Discharge Planner so you can choose the agency of your choice (Patient Freedom of Choice Act).

Contact Us